THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT
The National Network of Schools in Partnership (NNSP) was created to meet the growing demand for models of best practice and access to expertise in developing partnerships, in order to scale innovation more quickly – and with greater results.
Schools everywhere are engaging in public-private partnerships that expand educational opportunities for all young people. Until now, there has been no single place where educators and community leaders could turn for support in the design, implementation and improvement of high-impact partnerships.
Join the movement and become a part of NNSP.
“ I'm on your team. ”
- U.S. Secretary of Education
- E.E. Ford and Washington International School invest in DC-area teacher development
- Middle Grades Partnership begins search for new Executive Director
- NAIS Annual Conference Videos Address Public Purpose
- KS is largest private supporter of Hawaiian public schools
- Ole Miss first higher education member to join NNSP
- 23 schools closed in Philadelphia, William Penn Charter helps to spare one of its partner schools
- "This is good news" - NNSP launches to enthusiastic crowd at NAIS
- “I’m on your team,” says Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
- Welcome Excel Academy Public Charter School!
- Horizons National named to Top Social Impact 100 list
- Gates Foundation backs education collaboration with $25 million grant to 7 cities